You know him, you love him, you've seen him in our store before - the classic vintage Gruff Sparty design. This design is embroidered on the upper left chest, about 4" tall, a perfect addition to any Spartan fan that is on the go or loves an understated "elevated casual" garment. Each design and garment is officially licensed with Michigan State. Go Green!
From a trusted brand like OGIO, you know the quality you're getting, but this specific zip-up hoodie is incredible. With stay-cool moisture wicking-material, thumb holes, a ventilated back, and a full length zip that goes to the chin, this item is perfect for anything from going for a jog to an Autumn tailgate. It has two front pockets, a zippered pocket on the front right chest (women's cut does not have the chest pocket), a large roomy hood, and a curved back hem to offer a more form-fitting garment than your traditional full-zip that tends to billow out at the waist. It is 95% polyester, 5% spandex so when you move, it moves (just like that).
- LEGIT: Officially licensed with Michigan State University.
- ARTISAN: Each piece is individually embroidered.
- COMFORT: A stretchy but soft moisture wicking material, this full-zip hooded garment will keep you warm when you need it but not so warm that you're uncomfortable.
- QUALITY: From a trusted brand like OGIO, this garment will last you for years, perfect for the golf course, your next tailgate, or just hanging out around the house.
- GO GREEN: White thread on a black garment, true to MSU.
To learn more about the garments in greater details from OGIO, please head to this Vimeo link.
Very nice graphic and wore it to Seattle for the game against UW. Very comfortable for outside. Great for the airplane as well. Not to warm or cold just right 👍