New Product: Michigan Bear T-Shirt

05 October, 2015 0 comments Leave a comment

It is estimated that upwards of 600,000 black bears live in North America. However, only 20,000 live in the great state of Michigan. That is a factor of only 3% living an enriched full experienced life that only Michigan can provide. The remaining 97% find themselves deprived and emotionally distressed. Most completely oblivious and in dire need of antidepressants. 

With your help, you too can spread the word of promoting a better life for the bear community. Wear our premium cotton ploy blend t-shirt with pride knowing that every bear you encounter can have a better chance of relocating to this great state. 

All shirts are produced in Michigan with sizes ranging from Small - XXL.

Michigan Bear T-Shirt

 

« previous post   |   next post »

Comments

Leave a comment

Comments have to be approved before they appear here

Our Payment Methods:

Amex Discover Google Mastercard Paypal Visa