Back by popular demand, we are bringing you a premium OGIO t-shirt that works as hard as you do in the gym or on the treadmill. This shirt is 100% polyester with reflective OGIO logos on the back neck and lower back as well as a tag-less interior so you can focus on nothing other setting a personal best. Here we have Michigan STATE University's Gymnastics Student Athlete, Baleigh Garcia modeling this shirt for us. You can learn more about Baleigh and her outstanding accomplishments here!
What sets this shirt apart? The seams, which are "flat-lock" meaning they are flat with the shirt, aren't at your joints so it moves as freely as you do. The two shoulder seams fall along your collarbone rather than one directly down your shoulder like our traditional t-shirts have. Similarly, the side seams come out toward the chest and follow your ribcage down to your waist. It's a subtle difference, but one you'll appreciate in the long run.
Still have questions? Watch this short clip from OGIO breaking down their shirt.
We kept this simple since this is all about the garment - this is a clean and simple Spartan Helmet logo printed in white and placed onto the left chest on a deep charcoal gray garment that will match with anything else in your wardrobe (just don't wear it with gray shorts and become all gray, that's boring).
- LEGIT: Officially licensed with Michigan State University.
- BREATHE: 100% polyester and only 4 ounces, giving you one less excuse to skip the gym.
- ONE OF A KIND: Every shirt is individually printed by hand and made to order.
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE T-SHIRT: With seams strategically located around your joints, the shirt moves one with you, creating a seamless (nailed it) workout.
- TRUE TO MSU: Classic white Spartan helmet on a deep charcoal gray t-shirt.
Love the style and want to shop for your workout buddy? Check out our entire collection of OGIO Performance apparel here.
What's the biggest difference between an OGIO and our flagship 60-40 cotton-poly unisex t-shirt? Read more about the detailed differences here.