You have questions...we have answers!
How do you apply a vinyl car decal?
- Easy! Here's a video going through the process.
Are you in any retail stores?
- Yes! Some of our products are in all of the Campus Den stores, Student Bookstore, Campus Street Sportswear, and the Artist's Pallet in Highland, Michigan.
What is your Contact Information?
- You can reach us at 517-292-3034 or by email at email@example.com. Shoot us an email, we'd love to hear from you!
What method of payment do you accept?
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Paypal
Where are you located?
- Our company is located in East Lansing, Michigan. We produce all of our products here too on our state-of-the-art Roland commercial printer!
What are they made of?
- Wall Decals are made of a highly durable matte fabric material with a self-adhesive backing.
- Car Decals are made of all-weather Vinyl outdoor vinyl.
Where can I stick them?
- Wall Decals can be stuck to just about any interior smooth surface including: Drywall, Metal, Glass, Doors, Electronics, Computers, Lockers, Desks, Work Benches, Tables, Desks, Textbooks, Refrigerators...and beyond.
- Vinyl Car Decals can be placed on car windows, car bodies, skate boards, long boards, surfboards, plastic items, bbq grills, smokers, high-chairs, iPhones, iPads, laptops, coolers, basketball hoop backboards...more outdoor-ish type places. Where can I NOT stick them?
- Coarse surfaces and materials. Examples: brick (unless painted), clothing, dirty surfaces, blankets, etc. What is your return policy?
- We want you to be happy with your purchase! There is a 90 day 100% Money Back Guarantee with every decal. If you're not happy with our product we'll refund your purchase. What if it arrives damaged?
- If your decals arrive damaged contact us immediately via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Individual damaged decals will be replaced at no additional cost. What if I get it and I don't like it? -
Having buyer's remorse? No problem. We will refund your money and also pay for the return shipping. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase! Is this a licensed product?
- Yes! We are an official Collegiate Licensed Product. A portion of each MSU decal goes back to support Michigan State University. How long will it take to ship?
- In stock decals will leave the shop the following day! From there, expect a 2-6 day transit time depending on your location. How is the product shipped? -
Depending on the quantity or product you purchase we will either send in a tube or a flat rigid envelope via USPS. Will it damage my wall?
- These wall decals are specifically designed to NOT cause any damage to your wall or leave a sticky residue when removed. When you're ready to take it down simply peel it off your walls. No residue and no damage. The car/outdoor Vinyl decals may take some paint off your wall if you stick them to interior walls so we don't suggest that. Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.