This diving eagle is a North Texas classic. It is printed on the center chest of the garment with white ink and a slight distressed effect to give the shirt a vintage feel. All apparel and designs are officially licensed with University of North Texas and printed by hand every time. Go Mean Green!
These shirts are great for almost any occasion because they breathe well and the sleeves aren't too constricting. It is a lightweight triblend of 50% polyester, 25% ringspun and combed cotton, and 25% rayon with a small wrist and waist cuff. If you like the sleeves long or pull them up, it's comfortable either way and the heathered material will go great with any outfit.
- LEGIT: Officially licensed with University of North Texas in Denton, Texas.
- ARTISAN: Every shirt is printed and packaged by hand in our Mid-Michigan shop.
- COMFORT: This shirt is 50% polyester, 25% ringspun and combed cotton, and 25% rayon - so soft you'll want to sleep in it.
- TRUE SIZING: Preshrunk to support unisex sizing, but if it doesn't fit, we'll swap you a new one for free!
- GO MEAN GREEN: White ink on a heathered black garment, true to UNT.