Our very first ever Austin Peay t-shirt, this design is the Governor mascot placed above "Austin Peay" in all white. We designed this specific logo with a slightly distressed effect to give the finished product a more weathered look. This design will stretch approximately 10" across the chest and is officially licensed with Austin Peay. Go Govs!
Nothing but the highest level in comfort and fit from this shirt. This is a dark gray heathered charcoal, which is 60% cotton and 40% polyester, the perfect combination that is so soft you'll want to sleep in it. These garments come pre-shrunk and ringspun so it never feels starchy or heavy and will hold its shape better than your average cotton t-shirt.
- LEGIT: Officially licensed with Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, Tennessee.
- ARTISAN: Every shirt is printed and packaged by hand in our Mid-Michigan shop.
- COMFORT: This t-shirt is 60% cotton, 40% polyester - so soft you'll want to sleep in it.
- TRUE SIZING: Preshrunk to support unisex sizing, but if it doesn't fit, we'll swap you a new one for free!
- LET'S GO PEAY: White ink on a gray shirt, true to APSU.
OUR SHIRTS FIT BETTER... HERE'S WHY